The CVHBA is host to two popular Chippewa Valley events, the Home & Garden Show
and the Parade of Homes
. These events provide opportunities for area homeowners to seek ideas and resources for their next home project. In addition, the CVHBA provides numerous resources for homeowners on home building and remodeling, such as: the Homeowner Resource Blog
, seminars on a variety of topics, guidance and assistance in answering questions on your next home project and a directory of our reputable members to help get you started.
With over 350 members, our members represent all aspects of the housing industry from builders to electricians to interior design to financing. Whether you're a business looking to be a part of strengthening the housing industry or a homeowner looking for resources, the CVHBA should be your first stop for everything home building and remodeling.
OUR core values
Our Core Values represent our role in the community and what is important to the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association.
- COMMUNITY: To foster community within the organization and enrich the community we live and work in.
- INTEGRITY: To work with honesty and professionalism.
- RESOURCE: To be the leading expert in the housing industry.
- GROWTH: To provide opportunities for growth and success.
Our Code of Ethics
As a condition of membership, each Member shall be deemed to subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
- Members shall conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- Honesty is a guiding policy of the Association.
- All housing shall be built to meet or exceed the minimum standards of the industry as defined by state and local codes.
- Members shall comply with both the spirit and letter of business contracts, meet all financial obligations in good faith, and manage employees with fairness and honor.
- Members shall not obtain any business through fraudulent means, knowing acts of omission, or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- Members shall not perform, or cause to be performed, any act which could reflect discredit or disrepute on any part of the building industry or the Association.
- Members obtaining construction payouts shall promptly pay creditors and not use the funds for other purposes.
- Members shall abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
- Members shall seek to resolve controversies through a non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
- Members shall support and abide by the decisions of the Board in promoting and enforcing this code of ethics.
Members assume the responsibilities of this Code of Ethics freely and solemnly and are mindful that these responsibilities are part of their obligation as Members of the Association.
Our Association is governed by our Bylaws, a document that prescribes the operation and governance of the Association and the standards and Code of Ethics that all members must abide by.
VIEW THE BYLAWS